Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good fortunes...


Not that I plan my life by fortune cookie fortunes, but these were the last two that I got, and I got a kick out of them (OK, one is from a cookie, one is from a lottery ticket...). If you can't see the photo clearly, one says "There may soon be a new person in your life" and the other says "You will soon be crossing the great waters". Hmmm...

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Did you post three things in a day? You go girl! Keep them coming. Your cat is cute. Emogene and Hattie are cat freaks. I am highly allergic. They go nuts if they see one. I feel bad for them. I told Emogene we could get one if we had a farm. She is now on the look out for a farm for us to buy.