Saturday, May 2, 2009

My wonderful husband



Look what my wonderful husband is making for us! We have wanted to put built-in bookcases on either side of our fireplace since we moved to this house. Brian has decided that this will be the one project he finishes before he has his surgery in a few weeks. He has been working like a madman to complete this. It isn't finished, but when I woke up this morning he couldn't wait to show me that he finished one side AND FIT ALL OF OUR FAMILY GAMES INSIDE!!! These games have been in a pile in the corner for at least two years and we couldn't stand looking at them. This is better than Christmas! Both sides of the fireplace will have a cabinet on the bottom and bookshelves on the top. I will definitely post photos of the completed project, but I was just so excited about this that I couldn't wait!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Tell him he is hired. I will get out my measuring tape and let him know the dimensions. I think I need them in the toy room and my closet. He'd better hurry up and finish your project. He has a lot of jobs to do.