Last night I finally finished a project. I have so many started right now, I decided to start trying to finish them. This is a little sweater that I started quite a while ago. It is the first crochet project that I have done that isn't a blanket. I think it turned out really cute. (OK, so I still need to add the buttons, so I guess it isn't REALLY finished, but almost!)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I finished a project!
Last night I finally finished a project. I have so many started right now, I decided to start trying to finish them. This is a little sweater that I started quite a while ago. It is the first crochet project that I have done that isn't a blanket. I think it turned out really cute. (OK, so I still need to add the buttons, so I guess it isn't REALLY finished, but almost!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm serious, you have talent. I don't recall getting anything crocheted from my secret buddy. What is up with that?
Hmmm, it isn't too late you know! I never know if people will appreciate homemade stuff or just think its dorky! I should have known that you would have appreciated it! Thank you for the compliment.
Post a Comment