Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Tianjin?
I have been having some very vivid dreams lately, and the oddest one (that I remember) was one of me looking for a place called Tianjin (or possibly Tianjie) on a map of China. I googled Tianjin the next day, and found that Tianjin is both a city and a province near Beijing, but one that I didn't really remember hearing about. I am sure that this is just my subconscious working overtime, but won't I be surprised if this ends up being where our child is from? One of my travel mates dreamed about Hunan before we got our referrals for our Hunan girls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about Brian's dad. Remember God gives comfort to those that mourn. I like to make Smileboxes with lots of pictures of a past loved one. It just seems to help me.
Post a Comment