Wednesday, May 16, 2007
100 Good Wishes
I joined the 100 Good Wishes Quilt square swap with my January DTC yahoo group (a group for families whose paperwork went to China around the time that ours did), and I have to say that I have never enjoyed a swap as much as this one. The wishes and fabric have all been beautiful, and I have loved getting every single one of them. Amelia has me read each wish to her when we open the mail each day, and I think she is as excited about it as I am. I think it has inspired me to start working on some of the projects I have sitting around. In the fall I was in a flannel swap, so I think this week I will turn the squares from that swap into a rag quilt. It won't be very big, but it will be a nice cuddle blanket for Elena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment