Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cyber Shower


Some of us from our January DTC Yahoo group had a cyber shower today. Each family gets another family to send a shower gift to, and everyone opens their gifts at the same time. We received the nicest gifts from Amy, Eddie, and Morgan. They sent us a butterfly spinner that has cute little butterflies and ladybugs that spin and rol around inside it. Amelia loves it and can't wait for her sister to play with it. They also sent matching hooded bath towels and washcloths with a very cute fishy theme, and an adorable ladybug crib sheet. The ladybugs are the exact same purple, pink and green that I am using in the baby's room! Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts! We appreciate them and can't wait for our little girl to be home so that we can enjoy them with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.