Thursday, December 3, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We are so happy to announce that we have written a letter of intent to adopt a 14- month-old little boy! We got the call on Tuesday and wrote the letter yesterday. The funny thing is, I have said all summer and fall that I hoped we wouldn't get a referral until Brian's parent's house was sold and closed because there was just too much going on in our life at that point. Well, the closing on the house was at 10AM. We got our referral call at noon! There are so many other odd little coincidences, we just know that this little guy is our son.

After all of this time waiting, I can't believe that we were matched with the cutest little boy in the world. We have to wait for preapproval before I can share more information and photos, but we are absolutely over the moon!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am so happy for you!!!!! I can't wait to see his picture. You guys are so blessed to have a son. It was perfect timing.