I made these curtains a couple of months ago, and they are hanging in what is currently our guest room but will someday be the nursery. Even though they don't match anything else in the room right now, it is nice to see them hanging there as a reminder of what the room will someday be. I have held off making anything else for the room since we aren't quite ready yet to give up the guest room, but I think I would like to start making some other things - maybe a dust ruffle or a diaper stacker - and put them away. I have all the coordinating fabric and all the patterns and plans in my head for wall quilts, dust ruffles and the like, but I really haven't been in too much of a hurry to work on it. Plus, getting a chance to work on any of it with an almost five year old is next to impossible. Anyway, I wanted to at least post the curtains. I also came across the hardware that we will need to put the crib back together when the time comes. Brian had neatly packed it away in a small box and clearly labeled it, but I hadn't seen it since we moved. I found it the other day, so now we are all set to put up the crib whenever we need to!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
The nursery is started!
I made these curtains a couple of months ago, and they are hanging in what is currently our guest room but will someday be the nursery. Even though they don't match anything else in the room right now, it is nice to see them hanging there as a reminder of what the room will someday be. I have held off making anything else for the room since we aren't quite ready yet to give up the guest room, but I think I would like to start making some other things - maybe a dust ruffle or a diaper stacker - and put them away. I have all the coordinating fabric and all the patterns and plans in my head for wall quilts, dust ruffles and the like, but I really haven't been in too much of a hurry to work on it. Plus, getting a chance to work on any of it with an almost five year old is next to impossible. Anyway, I wanted to at least post the curtains. I also came across the hardware that we will need to put the crib back together when the time comes. Brian had neatly packed it away in a small box and clearly labeled it, but I hadn't seen it since we moved. I found it the other day, so now we are all set to put up the crib whenever we need to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment